Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.810 SYP / CLP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 55% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 284,434 £ (CH$351,005) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 184,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 25 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Split costs 5.00 kn (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)