Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Cumaná have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00868 SYP / VEF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 18% cheaper than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 191,000 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 155,822 £ (Bs 17,958,329) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 2 hours ago)