Cost of living comparison between Cumaná, Venezuela and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Cumaná have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 51.831 SYP / VEF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 6% cheaper than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 380,519 £ (Bs 7,342) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)