Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.349 SYP / MXN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 91% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 715,455 £ (Mex$ 26,160) in Culiacán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €53 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)