Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.031 SYP / MXN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 63% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 321,469 £ (Mex$ 12,843) in Culiacán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 197,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)