Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.821 SYP / MXN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 73% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 330,057 £ (Mex$ 11,864) in Culiacán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 191,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)