Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.264 SYP / MXN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 87% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 408,310 £ (Mex$ 14,446) in Culiacán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 218,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)