Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 524%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 164.809 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 185% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 549,497 £ (R$ 3,334) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 193,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $14 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 4,000TL (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gold Coast costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 11,580,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)