Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 499%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 158.110 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 174% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 550,610 £ (R$ 3,482) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 201,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)