Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 324%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17777 SYP / COP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 96% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 736,299 £ (COL$4,141,880) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)