Cost of living comparison between Cúcuta, Colombia and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16974 SYP / COP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 89% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 738,454 £ (COL$4,350,425) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 1 hour ago)