Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 252%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.927 SYP / XOF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 142% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 477,295 £ (514,757 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 197,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)