Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34737 SYP / XOF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 32% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 496,449 £ (1,429,165 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)