Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 526%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 606.284 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 323% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 845,365 £ (€1,394) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 200,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,271 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)