Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.784 SYP / CLP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 66% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 673,935 £ (CH$859,517) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)