Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.597 SYP / DZD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 50% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 293,409 £ (63,822 Dinar) in Constantine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 195,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)