Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 267%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 135.846 SYP / RON *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 128% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 499,364 £ (3,676 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 219,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)