Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 241%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.396 SYP / RON *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 120% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 408,618 £ (3,040 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 186,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saltillo costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)