Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 281%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05824 SYP / GNF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 249% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 690,968 £ (11,864,986 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 198,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)