Cost of living comparison between Comayagua, Honduras and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.391 SYP / HNL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 25% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 508,391 £ (L 22,705) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)