Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.072 SYP / HNL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 19% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 245,711 £ (L 11,132) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 206,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,645 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,160 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanoi costs 8,000,000 ₫ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $13 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)