Cost of living comparison between Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 517.000 SYP / USD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 288% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,515,827 £ ($2,932) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)