Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 259%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 126.137 SYP / RON *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 93% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 371,759 £ (2,947 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 193,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (38 minutes ago)