Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 257%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 123.892 SYP / RON *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 97% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 799,911 £ (6,457 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (36 minutes ago)