Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 314%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 575.654 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 263% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,416,403 £ (€2,461) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (40 minutes ago)