Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.181 SYP / MXN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 46% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 272,702 £ (Mex$ 10,033) in Ciudad Obregón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 187,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)