Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Ciudad Guayana have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.630 SYP / VEF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 258% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,343,769 £ (Bs 26,027) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,830 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kathmandu costs ₨ 40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)