Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Ciudad Guayana have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.627 SYP / VEF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 197% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 566,500 £ (Bs 10,973) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 191,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Polokwane costs R 40 (24 minutes ago)