Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Ciudad Guayana have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00868 SYP / VEF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 33% cheaper than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 204,000 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 136,199 £ (Bs 15,696,840) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Peshawar costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)