Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09271 SYP / PYG *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 51% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 313,831 £ (3,385,239 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 208,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)