Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09266 SYP / PYG *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 57% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 588,555 £ (6,352,066 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)