Cost of living comparison between Ciudad del Este, Paraguay and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09107 SYP / PYG *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 56% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 586,479 £ (6,439,925 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 75,000 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Szeged costs 59,900 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budva costs €450 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Omsk costs руб 12,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)