Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Ciudad Bolívar have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00656 SYP / VEF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 28% cheaper than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 218,000 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 156,443 £ (Bs 23,863,266) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €10 (29 minutes ago)