Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Ciudad Bolívar have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 51.629 SYP / VEF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 92% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 779,005 £ (Bs 15,089) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (about 1 hour ago)