Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Ciudad Bolívar have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.627 SYP / VEF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 211% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,262,431 £ (Bs 24,453) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (31 minutes ago)