Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 559.639 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 25% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 508,159 £ (€908) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (about 1 hour ago)