Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 545.296 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 25% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 468,851 £ (€860) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Djibouti costs 1,500 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $206 (about 1 hour ago)