Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44193 SYP / KRW *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 50% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 584,629 £ (₩1,322,902) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $8,600 (31 minutes ago)