Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45649 SYP / KRW *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is about the same as in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 211,558 £ (₩463,450) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 206,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 400 MT (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)