Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 337.300 SYP / NZD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 173% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 498,771 £ (NZ$1,479) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 183,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ottawa costs C$35 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)