Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 366%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 356.511 SYP / NZD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 305% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 744,319 £ (NZ$2,088) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 184,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (41 minutes ago)