Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 342.281 SYP / NZD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 172% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 506,477 £ (NZ$1,480) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 186,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)