Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand vs Aleppo, Syria
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 350.378 SYP / NZD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 188% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 542,329 £ (NZ$1,548) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 188,000 £ in Aleppo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)