Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 340%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 351.858 SYP / NZD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 301% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 722,008 £ (NZ$2,052) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 180,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨55,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,800 (38 minutes ago)