Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 229%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.519 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 126% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 493,698 £ (元6,209) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 218,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Provo, Utah costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)