Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 256%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 82.091 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 129% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 480,052 £ (元5,848) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 210,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)