Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.071 SYP / ZMW *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 13% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 215,565 £ (4,062 Kwacha) in Chipata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 191,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)