Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 56.037 SYP / ZMW *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 15% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 231,709 £ (4,135 Kwacha) in Chipata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 201,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 220 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (39 minutes ago)