Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 158.529 SYP / PEN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 19% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 228,565 £ (S/. 1,442) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 192,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)