Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 153.291 SYP / PEN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 23% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 499,522 £ (S/. 3,259) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (30 minutes ago)