Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 158.616 SYP / PEN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 60% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 290,118 £ (S/. 1,829) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 181,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (24 minutes ago)