Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 158.660 SYP / PEN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 59% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 337,047 £ (S/. 2,124) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 212,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kirklareli costs 2,795TL (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)