Cost of living in Chifeng, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.794 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 17% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 241,191 £ (元3,100) in Chifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 207,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 400 som (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 98,000 (27 minutes ago)