Cost of living in Chifeng, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.817 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 17% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 214,885 £ (元2,761) in Chifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 183,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (38 minutes ago)