Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.138 SYP / THB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 140% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 466,232 £ (28,890 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 194,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 14 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)