Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.169 SYP / THB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 132% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 442,580 £ (29,177 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 191,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)