Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.837 SYP / THB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 117% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 814,775 £ (54,916 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM407 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)