Cost of living comparison between Chiang Mai, Thailand and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.717 SYP / THB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 116% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 876,583 £ (59,564 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)