Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.733 SYP / UAH *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 12% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 436,117 £ (23,280₴) in Chernivtsi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (35 minutes ago)