Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.112 SYP / UAH *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 12% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 230,990 £ (11,485₴) in Chernivtsi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 206,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)