Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.641 SYP / UAH *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 12% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 203,380 £ (10,355₴) in Chernivtsi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 182,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)