Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.836 SYP / UAH *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is about the same as in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 394,183 £ (20,927₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (20 minutes ago)