Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.091 SYP / UAH *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 20% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 241,921 £ (12,672₴) in Chernihiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 201,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (13 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 45 (about 1 hour ago)