Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.660 SYP / RUB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 20% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 220,286 £ (руб 25,438) in Cherepovets to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 183,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)