Cost of living in Cheboksary, Russia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.385 SYP / RUB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cheboksary (Russia) is 53% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 302,759 £ (руб 36,106) in Cheboksary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 198,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)