Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 411%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 635.697 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 214% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 586,365 £ (€922) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 187,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)