Cost of living in Changzhou, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.022 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 39% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 564,552 £ (元7,525) in Changzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (35 minutes ago)