Cost of living in Changzhou, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.196 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 142% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 466,491 £ (元5,890) in Changzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 193,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Minsk costs 600 BYN (about 1 hour ago)