Cost of living comparison between Changzhi, China and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 76.418 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 124% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 873,323 £ (元11,428) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 22,000 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (about 2 hours ago)