Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 268%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46042 SYP / KRW *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 329% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,741,560 £ (₩3,782,510) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)