Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand vs Aleppo, Syria (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.189 SYPX / THB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 22% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 228,108 £ (14,526 ฿) in Changwat Rayong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 187,000 £ in Aleppo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)