Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.837 SYP / THB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 36% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 509,345 £ (34,330 ฿) in Changwat Rayong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)