Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 334%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.822 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 122% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 444,614 £ (元5,713) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 200,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$189 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $130,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (about 2 hours ago)