Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 232%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.351 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 109% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 397,926 £ (元5,281) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 190,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$17 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhatinda costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)