Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 240%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.141 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 121% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 896,216 £ (元11,927) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)