Cost of living comparison between Changchun, China and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 76.418 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 233% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,300,315 £ (元17,016) in Changchun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ayutthaya costs 90 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$101,650 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ushuaia costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)