Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.919 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 99% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 416,973 £ (₨52,654) in Chandigarh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 210,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (26 minutes ago)