Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.539 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 179% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 536,288 £ (₨71,135) in Chandigarh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 192,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (41 minutes ago)