Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.555 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 79% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 699,505 £ (₨92,583) in Chandigarh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (40 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)