Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.028 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 96% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 421,420 £ (₨52,495) in Chandigarh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 215,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling10,091 (about 1 hour ago)