Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 408%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.535 SYP / THB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 145% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 917,771 £ (63,141 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)