Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.643 SYP / MXN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 63% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 350,532 £ (Mex$ 12,681) in Celaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 215,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €7 (29 minutes ago)