Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 558%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 514.980 SYP / USD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 226% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 592,652 £ ($1,151) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 182,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £40 (24 minutes ago)