Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 510%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 514.980 SYP / USD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 191% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 559,548 £ ($1,087) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 192,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,900 (34 minutes ago)