Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 514.980 SYP / USD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 210% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,164,230 £ ($2,261) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (42 minutes ago)