Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 238%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.877 SYP / PHP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 103% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 416,571 £ (Php42,176) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 205,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)