Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 235%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.942 SYP / PHP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 103% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 419,229 £ (Php42,169) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 207,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (42 minutes ago)