Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.114 SYP / PHP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 111% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 425,035 £ (Php42,026) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 201,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (43 minutes ago)