Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 555.475 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 235% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,309,633 £ (€2,358) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)